Evodos is based in Germany and was founded in 2007. Co-founder Hen Boele developed the first version of the Evodos technology, creating a solution that has revolutionized the algae market and is now transforming resource recovery.
The Evodos philosophy
A good portion of the separation market is serviced by large multi-nationals with complex multi-tiered marketing, or by processes involving chemicals.
We believe we have an outstanding technology that sets a new standard in separation solutions. We also know we don’t have every answer, and therefore work closely with our customers to develop tailored solutions that are customized to each unique situation. We stay closely connected to our customers to ensure we evolve separation solutions with their business needs.
At Evodos, we want to deliver an adaptable solution that is clean, without chemical additives and is environmentally friendly. We believe that waste can and should be processed for reuse or cleaner disposal.
We want our legacy to be a better world.
To provide technology that is sustainable and recovers products and materials for reuse.
To support our customers with best-in-class products for mechanical separation of liquid and/or solid particles in fluids while minimizing energy consumption.
- We put the needs of our customers and employees first.
- We go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We are open-minded and eager to learn, and have a passion for our business.
- We respect our surroundings and the environment.
- We are transparent, and operate with integrity and respect for those with whom we work.
- We honour our agreements and strive to work pro-actively.